Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how to obtain a patent good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or InventHelp Success Stories idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new invention ideas company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.